Spring is in the air in San Luis Obispo and Northern Santa Barbara counties! With the promise of warm weather, outdoor activities and beach season on the horizon, Californians are ripe with anticipation. The only question is, which springtime happenings will you jump into first? Here is your complete guide to a season of fun!
Fun with Fido
Get out and about with your four-legged friend at any of these fabulous pet-friendly places:
- Big Sky Café in San Luis Obispo
- 7th Annual Wine 4 Paws Weekend, April 25th and 26th
- Elm Street Dog Park at Lake Lopez in Arroyo Grande
Just for the Kids
Embarking on a family adventure? These child-friendly activities are sure to be fun for the whole crew!
- 4th Annual Emergency Vehicle Show, April 18th in Morro Bay
- Earth Day Fair & Music Festival, April 19th at El Chorro Regional Park in San Luis Obispo
- Cambria Pines Lodge Easter Champagne Brunch, April 5
Food, Festivals and More
Whether you’re hanging out with the adults only crowd or looking for some family-friendly activities, our little slice of the California coast has it all!
- Earth Day Food & Wine Weekend, April 17th – 19th
- Audubon Bird Walk, April 11th at SLO Botanical Gardens
- Kite Festival, April 25th – 26th at Morro Bay Beach
Did we miss a springtime event you’re excited about? Share it with us in the comments!